The online video behemoth youtube is the second largest search engine in the world. It is easy to download youtube videos on PC but when it comes to the smartphones we download third-party apps and then those frustrating ads. The YouTube app that comes with Android, does support download videos option but it is limited to that application only. Everybody wants downloaded videos in their gallery. So I have got an amazing Method for you to download videos from youtube. And from now on, say no to Third Party apps and frustrating ads.
Setting up environment to download youtube videos
- First, we need to download an application from Play store named Termux which is of only 166kB.
- Open the Termux app and next task will be to copy some codes to be executed. Just copy paste those codes as it is in the Termux app.
- wget http://pastebin.com/raw/UB8fvU10 -O install.sh
chmod u+x install.sh
- After installing all these commands it will ask for the storage permission allow it by pressing YES.
- Now you are ready to download videos from youtube.
Download youtube videos!
- Go To Youtube App and start watching your favorite video now if you want to download it “CLICK ON SHARE ICON”.
- You will see Termux App icon in Share Window Click on it.
- Now Termux App will open and you can choose different Resolution of videos. After choosing it just press Enter and it will start downloading.
That’s all! Wasn’t it easy! Just comment below if you are facing any difficulties and we will help you get through.
You can also refer this video if you face any difficulty.
Please support us by sharing this article and by following us on Facebook CLICK HERE