YouTube Tips and Tricks. Do you remember those times when we use to recharge our phones with 100 or 200 rupees(and sometimes even more) just for a few GBs of data a month? I still remember my internet recharge cycle. I used to own a BSNL sim at the time(still do) which I used to recharge with 98 rupees every alternative month just for 2GBs. And interestingly, I used to think that it was the best I could get for the price. Well then, came the love of all us Indians, JIO. It was the first time ever in our life when we had plenty of data plan left every day but nothing to surf for. And then we discovered the amazing-beautiful world of YouTube. We tried to figure it out, liked it, loved it, became obsessed, and now we just can’t get rid of it.
So today, I come here to give wings to your(and mine) obsession with some YouTube Tips and Tricks. These are something I use personally as well, and definitely, recommend it to all fellow YouTube users.
YouTube Tips and Tricks: Auto-Repeat Videos!
Youtube is fun! Yeah, I know. It has all sorts of videos, ranging from gaming to movies, tv shows to music, YouTube has got it all. But sometimes, we just don’t want to play infinite videos a single time. Sometimes, we like a video so much that we want to play that single video infinite time. May that be a video song or just another video you like. So don’t you worry, guys from Technik Now are here for you. Quickly follow me, and let’s put that video on repeat.
- Let’s get the obvious part through first. Open the link to the video you want to put on repeat.
- Right-click anywhere on the YouTube Player and select “Loop”.
- Don’t read this, you’re done already :D. Happy watching.
YouTube Tips and Tricks: Night Mode!
These days there is a night mode for everything. I mean looking an almost white screen is not really a treat to eyes, especially when it’s night. Lucky for you, YouTube has this less-talked feature too. Follow me through to get this done.
- Visit YouTube and click on the profile photo(at the top right corner).
- You should see an option stating “Dark Theme: Off”(It should be the 5th or 6th option), first select that option.
- You should see a toggle. Just turn the toggle towards the right to turn on the night mode. Tada! Now that’s a treat for eyes.
YouTube Tips and Tricks: Downloading MP3/4K Videos, a Playlist, or a complete Channel!
This tip is for educational purpose only.
Now we all know that YouTube natively doesn’t support downloading videos. But lucky for us, there are few 3rd party websites which do this job for us. However, to get you the most out of all, we have sorted the best out of the best. And yes, it’s all Free!
PART-A: Downloading MP3/4K Videos!
- Open the YouTube link to the video.
- In the video link, just add “1s” between “youtube” and “.com”. E.g. if your link is www.youtube.com/watch?=xxxxxxxx, just change it to www.youtube1s.com/watch?=xxxxxxxx.
- You would be redirected to a 3rd party website, wait until the page parses the link. Under “MP4 Format:”, click the 4K(XXX.X MiB) link for 4K or any other link for other resolution of your choice. OR Under “Audio:” select “MP3 128kb/s” or any other audio quality of your choice.
- It may take a while to process the video, but once done, just click on the download button to download the video.
PART-B: Downloading a YouTube Playlist!
- Copy the video link and go to this link (https://youtubemultidownloader.com/playlist.html).
- Paste the video link you copied under “Playlist Link:” text field, set the quality you prefer and click on “Download”.
- Wait for the website to process all the links. If you scroll down a little bit, you should see download links to all the videos of the playlists. Click the “Download” button to start the download of that specific video OR If you have IDM copy the generated URL in the greyish box, go to Task-> Add batch download from the clipboard. Wait for IDM to process and click “OK”. And that’s all :D.
PART-C: Downloading a Complete Channel!
- Copy the channel link. It looks like – youtube.com/user/XXXXXXX OR youtube.com/channel/XXXXXXXX.
- Go to this link (https://youtubemultidownloader.com/channel.html) and paste the link under “Channel ID:” text field, set the quality you prefer and click on “Download”.
- Wait for the website to process all the links. If you scroll down a little bit, you should see download links to all the videos of the playlists. Click the “Download” button to start the download of that specific video OR If you have IDM copy the generated URL in the greyish box, go to Task-> Add batch download from the clipboard. Wait for IDM to process and click “OK”. And Tada!
YouTube Tips and Tricks: Operate Whole YouTube with Just a Keyboard!
This tip for the lazy one(like me) out there, who doesn’t like to move too much. With this tip, you can literally control everything, from search bar to all the video controls. This YouTube feature is called “YouTube Leanback”, now that’s quite a name. Actually, it was initially designed for SmartTVs but was later configured for others as well.
- Go to this link (https://www.youtube.com/leanback).
- The link would take to load at first, but once its over, you should see a completely different youtube page. Don’t worry, everything works same as before, just use the arrow keys to navigate, and enter to select.
- YouTube should also show you handy shortcuts from time to time at the right bottom corner.
YouTube Tips and Tricks: Honourable Mentions!
Click the link to get redirected to the respective page link, where we have written about the topics in detail.
- Play YouTube in the Background – Android: WITHOUT ANY SOFTWARE!
- Download youtube videos without any third party app!